USA the new states that people want....

Ol Smoke

You can see the lines I have put on here.  The divisions are being talked about now by real people wanting real change in these states.

California people want to be separated from south to north because all of the tax money goes to the Los Angeles area.

Oregon and washington people want to be divided because all of the democrats live in the western half of both states and make up the majority of votes in congress.

Texas and Oklahoma panhandle people want their water rights returned and have a bigger say in congress over the spending of their money.

One division which is not on here was Alabama and Florida.  Alabama wants the ocean frontage back.  The Oregon and California people are the hardest fighting and

have bills before Congress to allow them to gather votes.  If Oregon and Washington can gather 75% of the voters in that Eastern part to sign the petition,  it could happen.

The fight in California would be over water rights.  It seems that north and central California have all the water.

The new state in Ore/Wash would be called Jefferson.  No name has been selected for the Calif division.

20rtjd3.jpg

• Like 1

Washington and Oregon devide for election power reasons,the West portion is taxbase I'm sure -- Denied! California split will make lower portion a tax on all American people to hold it up or it becomes hell hole ---Denied! Texas and Oklahoma is my mother's side of family..farmers need water..rough life farming there..one hail storm..crops crushed ---approved! Alabama..go suck..stay in the woods,stay out of Florida!...Denied! My personal views..

Edited by Raskin