• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Fallout 4

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AkumA*

AkumA*

L2: Beginner

• ET Trial
  • 36 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:11
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:AkumA*

So Fallout 4 is out now, also Battlefront comes out next week. Might not be playing as much ET as usual but i will stay active on fourms. Also thoughts and opinions on both games? Personally i have been immersed in Fallout 4, it's so much fun! Little tweaks to things here and there really makes it feel good. Of course i've had my fair share of problems with the game but its to be expected and will most likely be patched out soon. Anyway would love to hear what everyone thinks!!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

SiD

SiD

Captain Jerkface

• COD Member
  • 2,859 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:15
  • Server:None
  • T-M:5-4

Donator

haven't tried FO4 yet. Console edition seems to be doing well. Pc edition not so much. Totalbiscuit has labelled it a pretty bad port with tons of bugs on PC. it's a Bethesda game, so gamebreaking bugs are to be expected.

The worst ones will probably be patched in the next few months, if not by the developer, at least by modders.

Battlefront beta was great. Hoth battle kicked ass. A little one sided for the empire's side, but still fun. The survival mode only had one level, but it was pretty good too. Would like to see the final product before I can give whole judgement though.

Vanaraud

Vanaraud

L10: Grand Master

• ET Member
  • 3,419 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Vael
  • T-M:ET:2-1
Contributor

Haven´t tried out Fallout series yet, tried NV but after Bioshock marathon I felt not playing the game with very similar design over again...

Still reading posts about this game, to see if its worth to try if the price drops? IF;)

B3rk0

B3rk0

L3: Novice

• Clan Friend
  • 165 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:10
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:B3rk0
  • T-M:ET: 1-0

Im playn Fallout 4 now, and its fakin amazing  :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic