Getting Error While Joining NOQ3

D3RP
Go to solution Solved by RedBaird,

• Leader

What version of ET do you have?  I have heard that players with version 2.55 have troubles with FA NQ2 and NQ3.

You can start ET and type /version in the console to see which you have.  When I did that, I got the following:

"version" is:"ET 2.60b win-x86 May  8 2006" default:"ET 2.60b win-x86 May  8 2006"

If that is your problem, then the FA Downloads has a full-installation download or you can use the step-by-step upgrade method.   Save your etkey file elsewhere, to be safe.

If that is not the problem, then we can try a couple of other things.   :)

• Leader
  • Solution

I got this

"version" is:"ET 2.60 win-x86 Mar 10 2005" default:"ET 2.60 win-x86 Mar 10 2005"

You have version 2.60, while the latest is 2.60b.  Updating might fix your problem with NQ3.

Here is a Patch Selector in the FA Downloads section that should allow you to update to 2.60b.  Save your etkey and config files elsewhere, just to be safe.   :)

|H*S|Patch Selector 1.0.0.5

• Like 1

You have version 2.60, while the latest is 2.60b.  Updating might fix your problem with NQ3.

Here is a Patch Selector in the FA Downloads section that should allow you to update to 2.60b.  Save your etkey and config files elsewhere, just to be safe.   :)

|H*S|Patch Selector 1.0.0.5

Yup, Its Solved , Thanks :):D

+1

• Like 1