• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account

Connection Problems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

L2: Beginner

• Regular User
  • 48 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Shih Tzu Ninjutsu

Recently I tried to access the SW2 server (etpro) and can't seem to connect. I've patched the game to 2.60b so that's not the problem. What will happen is when I try to connect it'll say "Awaiting Gamestate" and then as soon as the loading screen appears the game will crash to Windows (I am using windows 7, I have the game running in admin mode and all the stuff some people have suggested like running in SP3 have FAILED). As well, I used to be able to connect to the SW1 server and now for some reason the same thing is happening when i try to connect to that server. I have no problem connecting to the Silent 1 and HC servers, the NOQ servers, and even the Jaymod servers. On a side note, sometimes when im playing in the HC server, my connection will randomly go "phone jack" and when I /reconnect it'll just say "Awaiting connection". However, if I try to connect to the Silent 1 server when this problem occurs, I can still join. I'll try to go back to HC after I've joined the Silent Server and it'll still say "awaiting connection". To fix the problem I have to open up my PB client and run the TEST. Only then will I be able to access the HC server again. It's a lot of weird issues, and even when I try a fresh install I still cannot get into the pro server. The windows error I get is something like "windows had to close a program because it was not responding" or something along those lines. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,266 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:4
  • Server:None
  • Alias:Jhonny/Shinobi
  • T-M:ET: 2-2

Regarding your connection problem with SW1. It has been noticed by others as well and that is being taked care off. You can always see these things on the tracker :)