lockerz.com!!!!!!awesome!!!!

krAzy :)

lockerz.com is a site where u have to earn points (by logging in [=2points] and answer question of the day [=2points] like: marvel or capcom? or: who would play u in the movie of ur life?)

as u see u earn points easily... i have also bot where u dont even have to enter in website :lol:

to register on lockerz u need invitation (there is no other way)

just pm me and give me ur e-mail....ill send u an invitation

btw lockerz is NO SCAM!!! watch on youtube how guys unpack their gifts

plz JOIN, JOIN, JOIN......its FREE :yahoo ...give it a try :P

with points u can get free stuff like: ipod, iphone, ipod touch, macbook, ps3 pc xbox wii games +console, amazone giftcard....and many other.....

what bot u got for that? :)

?i just got this bot from other user (on cheating network).....

when u open this program u have to add ur e-mail (with which u registered on lockerz) + password + answer to question (whcih is given)

its faster to do.....u dont have to enter the website (which is sometimes laggy)

?i just got this bot from other user (on cheating network).....

when u open this program u have to add ur e-mail (with which u registered on lockerz) + password + answer to question (whcih is given)

its faster to do.....u dont have to enter the website (which is sometimes laggy)

Well ye that's why im asking, since i register there quite some time back and sometimes the site is really laggy and quite annyoing to wait just to answer that "one day question" , so that bot would be awesome to have, but then yet again, does this bot display the "question" or do u need to go on site to check it out and then fill into that program?

Well ye that's why im asking, since i register there quite some time back and sometimes the site is really laggy and quite annyoing to wait just to answer that "one day question" , so that bot would be awesome to have, but then yet again, does this bot display the "question" or do u need to go on site to check it out and then fill into that program?

it shows/displays u question....i registered today and tried the bot....but it didnt gave me instantly points...dont know why....:/....so i made it on website...tomorrow ill try again....maybe coz im using opera...

it shows/displays u question....i registered today and tried the bot....but it didnt gave me instantly points...dont know why....:/....so i made it on website...tomorrow ill try again....maybe coz im using opera...

hmm ask that guy who gave u bot, which browers are supported maybe? Using same opera, would love to have program like that, since with time hitting that stuff everyday, makes it boring and after that i didnt bother anymore with it.

he wrote:

"If the Lockerz site is under heavy use, the program might not work. If you hear the 2 "chick-ching" money sounds, it worked. Points should appear instantly."

oww nice, u might got link to download this?

how many points do you need to get the stuff?

Well there was some topics made on that forum, to show u how many points u need for some stuffs, but atm is under costruction, meaning they re trying to get new stuffs so u can pick it again.

If u hit on top menu "Redeem" it will show u how many points u had, and at past there was 3 menus, from where u could pick stuffs. Mostly was runing like from 50 points till like 2-3k

• 5 weeks later...