• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Vent hotkey question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Saizou

Saizou

L7: Teacher

• Leader
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor
The problem is when I'm using push to talk and when I'm in ET, vent doesn't react when I press the button. I've set left ctrl to be the hotkey and I've unbinded it in ET. Hotkey works normally when I'm running just vent or either when I'm running ET in full screen, but when it's windowed it just won't react. At first it also reacted while it was windowed but it suddenly stopped working. I'm using latest version of vent (on Win7).

So the question is if anyone else had similar problems with windowed mode or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

hobbit

hobbit

L10: Grand Master

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
  • Steam ID:pvtforrestgump
Contributor
Why play windowed?

Saizou

Saizou

L7: Teacher

• Leader
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor
If i play windowed I can easily switch to another window if needed (and I switch quite often), as I'm using some weird setup and resolution playing windowed and fullscreen shows about the same picture (I have widescreen monitor, and I hate when the game looks stretched), so it still shows a part of desktop. But I think I'll go fullscreen if I can't get that hotkey working properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users