Screen messed up... but happens in only one server

Masa_1964
Go to solution Solved by DFighter,

Is that cause server specific files? Cause I tested other servers in same version and have no probs at all. I remember having this same looong time ago and dont recall what was solution.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?pc73hfc4fb4yh2y

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u01ayjd7ypo13h9

Masa_1964

P.S Seems at I'm not allowed to link pictures...(says at youre not alloved to link files on this extension....jpg files?)

sorry what was it about again I forgot everything after looking your signature :D

anyway what is the server you have this problem in ? F|A server or just a regular other 1

• Solution

I just looked it up in google and found 1 usefull answer sofar

this problem occures mainly when you have too many PK3 in your base folder 

the game will not be able to load them all.. 
so you have shader that JA+ use that can't be registered 

your problem can also uccur if a bad PK3 (not well coded) contains errors and blocks all the following pk3 to be registered correcly 

then if on the things in those not registered pk3 is called to be used, you will also have this error

could be conflict between pk3 files atleast that what I make of it 

ill send you the link in pm think it might be usefull to fix your problem

Yeah, I did clean nq folder totally. No help. Then I looked et main folder and found out at there is way too many .pk3 files and many of them was from this year side. I delete all .pk3 files from this year and it did a trick.

Problem solved!

Strange is at it effected only on that one 1.2.9 server, no probs at all in other same version servers.

Masa_1964

• Like 1

Instead of delete, just make a folder, for pk3 files you're not currently using, and move them there, that way if you ever need them again, you can just move them around

• Like 1