Place Vote here for Beginners Map Rotation

Map Selection  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What maps would you like to see in next rotation?

2. 2. What game types would you like to see on next rotation?

• Team Death Match
    • Sabotage
    • Domination
    • Headquarters
    • Search and Destroy

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype war map mp_creek gametype war map mp_farm gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_cargoship gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_bloc"

or:

Broadcast, Overgrown,Creek, Downpour, District, Pipeline, Strike, Vacant, Wetworks, Crash, Bloc

the top 11 maps you all voted for. All TDM.

• Like 1

Nice to see the rotation changed. Some maps are heavily critisized and discussed on the server (Downpour for example), but in general I think we have set up a nice rotation for the server.

Oh, and.... <3 Overgrown. Tactical warfare! :)

They had plenty of time to vote. I eventold several players that they are more than welcome to vote on maps they would like to see. This rotation is based off the feedback I recieved from you all. No shockers or surprises.....if you don't like it then next time vote for something else. This rotation will not change for a while.

Side note if so many people are complaining direct them to forums and if you get enough people we might change the rotation early.

(this was a generalization, not really directed at anyone just stating for all the complainers :P)

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1

I for one like the rotation and see many of the maps I voted for which is great. Thanks to Speed for running the poll and organizing everything.

There isn't one single rotation everyone is going to like 100%. We can all criticize it until no end.

Edited by UAdave
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...