• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Anyone Got Kids

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

PotHead

PotHead

L3: Novice

• User
  • 92 posts
Unknown at this point
yup i agree on everything he said BUT there are also good things to look forward to..i dont have time right now but ill give you a indepth reply here either tonight or sum time tomorrow from day 1 to present on what to expect and what happen how how to handle things..dont worry man..just get yourself taken care of first..you cant be a good dad if you cant deal with your problems first..do what u need to do to make yourself a better person and keepin that temper down and stayin out of trouble.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Josh/Faded :)

• User
  • 243 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
Lol yeah I understand all that. And I also know that I have no idea what its going to be like untill it is happening. So all I can do is hope for the best and be the best father that I possibly could.

Flowo

Flowo

• User
  • 71 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
  • Server:None
Lol the Migit owned him.
Being drunk can lake u do the lol
:camper

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
  • Server:Jay2
Contributor

Lol yeah I understand all that. And I also know that I have no idea what its going to be like untill it is happening. So all I can do is hope for the best and be the best father that I possibly could.

That's a good attitude man. I remember when Noelle was born, and I held her and she looked up at me and I fell in love with this brand new little person. She looked up at me like "Hello Daddy, I love you." That's unforgettable. At that moment, you realize you are part of something much bigger than yourself, and you are important, and people need you. That helps you adjust I think.

Another thing that's neat is teaching my kids about the world. And to my kids, sitting in front of the computer is just as normal as watching tv was when I was a kid.

• User
  • 243 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
Yeah as disgusting as it sounds, I cant wait to see my baby come out and I cant wait to hold him for the first time. =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users