why you locked my application and zonall94 is two playeur one ID

larsenl1210

hi i play to jaymod 4 and zonall94 played is my song one I P two playeur two profl can you join jaymod 4 and you see two playeur team i want and i want FA communiter you are locked application release plz is not possible you locked two playeur two profil you strong is not a DOUBLE PROFIL

thx can you post a reponse all playeur jaymod 4 you see two playeur LaRs3N ZONALL94 is really two )playeur can you reponse FreeZeeX. ANG3L. WeetbIx kid. MAKY. POLEMARC. SLIMJIM. CHURCH .THUNDER

Edited by larsenl1210

I hardly understand your post. Please use some punctuation and a dictionary. Are you saying that Zonall from Jay 4 and yourself are the same person and just two different aliases? Or are you saying that larsen and zonall are two different players?

Regardless of whether you have a double profile or not. As an admin in FA you need basic knowledge of the English language. And when I imagine that you have to work as an admin on servers and tell the other players what to do,... I can't possibly imagine that anyone would understand you.

Another point is: I don't recall you ever helping with teams. Same goes for zonall (if he is a different person). He is a server regular, but no capable admin from what I can tell.

• Like 2

I guess he ask the players he mentioned here above to respond, that those 2 are diffirent people.

yes exatly sure i am not good in english sorry i guess playeur see two playeur thx ang3l come to see me and zonall to jay 4