Photos of your Bike!

kentikins

very very old picture

post-4705-0-09847600-1345845078_thumb.jpg

I have it since august 2005, but I can't remember using it in the last 2 years. Needs to check the tires, derailleur is slightly wrong configured and the chain needs a lot of oil. Then again, I'm more into running these days.

Although I might use it again in a not to long future, I wan't to cycle to a friend of mine about 50km away (and back same day), and a friend of mine will use his cross hybrid, so I don't want to follow with my city bike :P

Just send it this way rolf and ill ride it the 100km for you ;)

100km is not the problem, just starting up :P

I remember that when I was 16 (or so) I went for 120km on a city bike. Not a problem, only a bit of pain due to a bad saddle for those distances.

Hey Funkbut, that Kuwahara looks like it has some Redline parts. Actually I have a Redline that has the same bars and an ACS rotor and stem but the stem cracked so I can't use it anymore. Need to find a pic of it and submit it here.