• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

fullscreen on widescreen hd monitor

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cappy

Cappy

L1: Learner

• User
  • 23 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:3
  • Server:None
im running vista 64 bit .......graphics cards nvidia gts 240 x2 sli.........cpu intel quad core .....samsung 23 inch full hd widescreen monitor
I cannot get the fullscreen to fill the monitor, i have set customwdth and customheight cvars and set fov but still will not fill the screen i have also added in the commandline the cvars for full screen but isnt working.Ive tried to change resolution in game also .. so any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks all.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

deadpnk

deadpnk

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 151 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:10
  • Server:Jay2
/seta r_mode -1
/seta r_customwidth 1920
/seta r_customheight 1080
/vid_restart

should work that out.... *idk if you did r_mode -1*

if it doesnt work and doesnt bring u fullscreen then its driver gfx panel or something involving NVIDIA.

Cappy

Cappy

• User
  • 23 posts
Unknown at this point
yeah i tried that it doesnt work but i am still trying to change the gpu settings but havnt had any luck as of yet

Vanaraud

Vanaraud

L10: Grand Master

• ET Member
  • 3,416 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Vael
  • T-M:ET:2-1
Contributor
Have you tried to set those commands in ETMAIN and in any mod(jay,silent) you use? Because sometimes etmain settings tend to "overwrite" the current mods settings. Maybe try to use same values for your monitor and ET?

Cappy

Cappy

• User
  • 23 posts
Unknown at this point
sweet thanks alot it worked great i setcustom width to 1920 and heght to 1080 . i really appreciate your patence thanks again

sometimes the obvious eludes me hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users