Mario Party 9

So I have a Wii, which is pretty much a useless console (except at parties.) The only games I really play are Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Party 8. I got Wii Party a few months ago (not expecting much) and was really disappointed. It features a billion new mini games and I hated most of them. So Mario Party 9 has come out recently and I'm thinking of buying it: http://www.nintendo....p2_v6rwsLPpbEEw

Has anyone played it yet? Thoughts? My fear is that it looks too "fancy," like they're trying to introduce new features and things that just end up being complicated and not as fun. I like Mario Party because it's a board game and a video game combined, but this new one looks less like a classic board game and more just like a video game.

Would you buy Mario Party 9? Or do you know of any other fun Wii games?

Edit: this is also in the wrong section. My apologies. This is a PC game? Haha

Edited by bell reavue

I have my doubs about Mario Party 9 since i read some not good coments about it, specially focus in the new "move" system. You cannot move by yourself, i mean, every turn knock the dice and all players move together because all are inside a car.

Unfortunately i have not played the game yet but i prefer rent it first before take a decition because you can regret it after buy it.