Gameplay

Moron4

Well figured out that as a demon hunter, it is better to have around 20k hp and LOTS of dmg.

Anyways, inferno mode is ridiculously hard, can't wait to get some good gear. Still haven't see any legendary armor/weapons drop.

Still stuck in hell -_-, im 55 Monk, 29k hp, not that much damage maybe 4k. I always got some pretty f*cked up elite/special combo like Jailer-frozen-arcane-invincible minion (had a pack like that yesterday, wiped like 8times with my friends before killing them) or Desecrator-extra health-plague-vampiric

• Like 1

Yeah hell is a b*** to get through. Especially when you get to Heaven. I try to team up with people. But I met another Demon Hunter who solo'd Hell with only 15k hp. Lots and lots of dmg.

Also you can kite those elites way and run past them. No point in dying constantly if they are impossibruuuuuuuu

• 2 weeks later...

Wait till ur at inferno... It's like horror². First act is alright, 2nd is so hard.. Elite's with reflect arcane fast and shit like that... My barbarian doesnt like those :P

I know, i'm half way through Act 2.

• 1 month later...

Im at act 3 now, i need to find myself a good weapon -_-, i got 45k health, around 600 all res, 22k damage, 10k armor and im scared to do the first quest :s