• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

dizz* needs help a bit (:

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dizz*

dizz*

L1: Learner

• Regular User
  • 24 posts
Unknown at this point
hey i need help to solve one problem .. i lost my xp second time now in fa 2 (about 90k) and first time i had (about 300k) but well whats the problem with my xp nowadays .. what should i do ? how i can get my xp stay ? any suggestions ?
greetz dizz

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

[email protected]

[email protected]

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 693 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:DunkOnU24
  • Steam ID:=F|A=DunkOnU24
i think its a guid problem
try this http://fearless-assa...ped-et-support/
it should save your xp

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
It's a Jaymod error. We are having to clear the XPsave every month or so because the server is so busy that after a while Jaymod can't cope with the user file containing XP information, and crashes / bugs things.

Unfortunately, until Jaymod is updated to fix this error, there's nothing else we can do.. :/

EDIT: Regarding the above post, ONLY do that if you have no etkey.. If you have an etkey in your etmain folder then do not bother with that tutorial.. I think what you are talking about is the XP resets.. Which happen for everyone.

ecLipse~

ecLipse~

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 928 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:1
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:ecLipse~
Contributor

hey i need help to solve one problem .. i lost my xp second time now in fa 2 (about 90k) and first time i had (about 300k) but well whats the problem with my xp nowadays .. what should i do ? how i can get my xp stay ? any suggestions ?
greetz dizz

After you play with TZAC it turns off PB, so just turn it back on, go to the master server list, press "Enable PB" and /connect to a server see if that helps

dizz*

dizz*

L1: Learner

• Regular User
  • 24 posts
Unknown at this point
thanks for the help :)"

Edited by dizz*, 09 January 2012 - 07:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users