• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

For you Japanese speakers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZetaG

ZetaG

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 98 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:9
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:ZetaG
Good night everyone. So I thought I might as well give it a go, since naturally it helps tremendously with language skills to actually USE the language in live conversation. If anyone out there would like to practice their conversational skills, feel free to hit me up on xfire. If I were to judge myself modestly, I would say I would be on a lower-mid intermediate scale of proficiency with limited knowledge of kanji. If you don't want to use xfire, you can use my forum profile to communicate as well, if that suits you better.

こんばんはみんなさん。僕は今、日本語を話すことができる話し相手を探しているんだ。あまり上手じゃないけど。でも、日本語をうまくになる方法は日本語を使うことだけだと思う。もし僕と日本語で話したいなら、ぜひXFIREで連絡してください。

I'm just throwing this out there. So if anyone is interested, by all means, feel free to drop me a message. :thanks

xfire: dcmknight

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
Another great way to learn the language and make new friends abroad, not sure if you tried this, is by penpal. Japan-guide.com is one that I tried and met a few people that are helping me with my studies. Still quite a way from speaking it fluently, but in case I get stranded out in Japan one day, know a few people that might help me out lol :D

Zuthus

Zuthus

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,596 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:11
  • Server:Jay2
Contributor
こんにちは、私はこれは単に翻訳者であり、日本語を話さない。

Fail google translate?

Speaking of lenguage, you can speak with me in portuguese, spanish, german and english! :)

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,090 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor
僕は日本語がとても下手ですね :(

no google translate, but low--- skill here, nay pokemon skill

0 user(s) are reading this topic