Hey all

OhCanadaEh

Hey guys, i just put in my Application in the CoD4 section, i've been playing for about a month and a half or so, just found your server on the weekend and find myself there every time i sit down to play. So i thought i'd apply as i conform to your server rules in any server i play on. I play too many games as it is...i bounce back and forth playng WoW and CoD4 at the moment. I've logged too many hours playing guildwars aswell 4K + anyways, but i'm very fond of FPS's. Just starting to get into speedball aswell, don't know if anyone here is into that but i'm guessing there has to be atleast one person !!?! Anyways thats my little intro i guess, looking forward to getting to know you folks over the next few weeks.

Mike

P.S. watch out for the knife it's a sharp one !!! Ask "hell" he knows :hi

:thanks

• Administrators

Welcome to the forums Canada. Seen you playing with me all time :) If you ever think to try one new game, try W:ET ;)