For Honor

Albatra0z

This was the 1st hit for MP search, tells a bit more:

It´s actually playable and not ubicrap? ;)

It is playable indeed! Its something different, maybe that's why I like it.

New way of fighting, you have to be alert, aware to beat your opponent. I mean, you can't just rush and attack someone in a duel for example. They will most likely dodge or counterattack it. So if you learn the def mechanics fully you're really going to be badass. 

Every charachter is different thou and good on its own way. 

Story mode, play the story and unlock certain appearance and features for you character. The levelsystem for story mode is separate.

Multiplayer online mode with different objs or duels, either player vs player or player vs AI. The matchmaking system takes long time to load thou and you get kicked out every now and then. 

People seems nice. I met some who I play with online, we team up online or do co-op story. 

I play this game since I got it for free with my graphic card  :P   Also I'm used to soulgames where you go to hard and macho you'll die. 

• 1 year later...

Sry for the bump.

The game is for free this weekend to try it. And it has a big price reductiong, also one could use ubipoints to get 20% extra off, worked for me once.