Choppy while looking through Binoculars

PokingSmot

When I look through my binoculars, it sometimes looks all laggy, and not fluid, same goes when looking through sniper sights. It's happened to me where it would only be in one server this was happening, while the other server it looked fine. I'm trying to figure out if this is happening to anyone else or is it something that can be fixed, because it drives me nuts trying to call arty through a laggy pair of binocs. I haven't even checked the video lol, it might look normal and I don't even know... I'll check that out now.

I checked it, and yes it's shitty but normally doesn't do this. I probably should have zoomed in because it's a bit harder to see when it's not zoomed.

2014-06-02-163955-snatch3.rar

Edited by PokingSmot

I recently went to check the servers and it appears the silent one is smooth at the moment (see attachment)

compared to the HardCore server (See attachment). I wanna play in the HC server rather than the silent right now, but I can't get over the choppy binocs.

2014-06-02-210614-sp_delivery_te.rar

2014-06-02-210533-et_mor2_night_final.rar