my youtube vids

PotHead

i got to fire a m16 assualt rifle there and took video but the dumb chick i brought with me ended up using all the rounds and left me like 8 rounds so the video is pointless cuz i go through the rounds too quick.. those vids are my taurus 45..a snub nose 357..and a regular policve issued glock

lol naaa i cant post them kind of vids on here of her lol :P and yea them big hand guns have a nice kick on them..the 45 got a nice wallop behind it..the 357 too...but that glock and the m16 were like shootin a toy gun.. and yea van halen is one of my fav bands..ive met them tons of times and play all there stuff

no its called a OLP...its a ernie ball copy of the music man guitar which was a eddie van halen early guitar he played in the 90s...but i had it custom painted to be like the stripes from the early 80s framer guitar he used to play

yea we were also using a higher grain of bullets which also gave it a powerful kick..but yea that vid was the first time i got to shoot my 45 and the first round i popped off suprised me how bad of a recoil it had so i had to re adjust my grip on it..still got a headshot and throat shot :)