Sign in to follow this  
Al3x*

I'm a...

I'm a 50 years old virgin with aids and I need someone to find my **** for me :D joking lol ^^ alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

I'm a 50 years old virgin with aids and I need someone to find my **** for me :D joking lol ^^ alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

wont find it.. I chopped it off and fed it to the rats and leeches

:o how dare you did that... I'm a do it with your whip then :o!

U didnt use it for anything anyways

my dog loved it though...

He thought it was his limpy rubber toy.

I know... that's why I said she loved it...

:lol:

Anyone wants to marry me LOL? xD but if you can't afford weed and don't smoke weed don't even think about it! =D

Anyone wants to marry me LOL? xD but if you can't afford weed and don't smoke weed don't even think about it! =D

.. marry a "weeny-less" guy who makes the girl pay for his weed????? what r u good for?

Well I bet that grilled dog is better than FeM's whip! :hmm:D

Never know!!!