iw3mp.exe has stopped working.

Diinah

Question

iw3mp.exe has stopped working correctly

A problem caused the program to stop working,

windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

(close program button)

Gosh, I'm getting tired of this message it pops up nearly every time i try to turn cod. I have done everything i could and would be really happy to get even suggestions about what to do. Just reinstalling the game does not work (I've done it a thousand times) I even uninstalled cod about 2 months ago because of this problem and about 2 weeks ago i thought it could work because of some changes in my comp. I would love to get rid of the problem.

Edited by Diinah

5 answers to this question

Alright, forgive me for the possible dumb question, but it's the first problem to rule out...do you have your mic plugged in? I know that's usually what causes that error when the game is launched, hopefully it's something simple as that causing this to happen. Let us know if that solved it and if not we'll look into other potential causes

Edited by GI-JOE

.............................................................................................................i have no idea how many times i have done the same mistake :D thanks joe

Edited by Diinah

.............................................................................................................i have no idea how many times i have done the same mistake :D thanks joe

Lol I still do it sometimes :P I'm just glad it was something easy, didn't want to have to put google to work this early in the morning xD

im haveing the same problem now no mic pluged in or anything and i cant figure the dang thing out and reinstalled deleteing everything -.-

Edited by LeGaCy