Sign in to follow this  
Diinah

GUID

Question

I'm having trouble to get my GUID right. In the tutorial on how to submit my guid ( http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/142-how-to-submit-your-guid-with-pics/ ) i managed to get everything right untill number 5. When i was supposed to open the myguid.txt folder I didnt find it, all i found was a folder named myguid.. i know it doesnt really matter what name there is on the folder but when i opened that folder i found: ]\pb_myguid

PunkBuster Client: Current CdKey= -> GUID=no_guid

]\condump myguid.txt

Dumped console text to myguid.txt.

I guess that means that the condump didnt work. (right?) i have checked the spelling a thousand times and tried different things to make it work, I hope someone knows what i should do, i have asked tons of people and no one seems to know what to do. :(

5 answers to this question

pb_cdkeyreg type that in mine did the same thin it will give you your guid

Punkbuster Client: GuidAuth Packet Ignored: File write error.

And now its not able to dump.

I don't Believe the condump is absolutly required just write down the last 8 numbers of your GUID after you do \pb_myguid.

Or if it makes a difference use / instead of \ .

thank you thank you thank you! :) i had some trouble getting the pb_cdkeyreg right since i was not sure how to type it when on the game but it works now so thanks alot m8! :) and thanks everyone else that helped me get it right! :) really happy it finally works after 1 week of trying to get it right! :)