Signatures Requests

@Krazy

Sorry for the time it took.

1z5t88x.jpg

LOVE it

THX

another request: u wanna try to make a double sig?

one big sig split up in 2 parts (left and right)

(like i have right now)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE it

THX

another request: u wanna try to make a double sig?

one big sig split up in 2 parts (left and right)

(like i have right now)

Yeah but max size for sigs are 600x130 px .. it would be like this

24es40x.jpg

But if I do it you want the same sigs you have right now?

Yeah but max size for sigs are 600x130 px .. it would be like this

24es40x.jpg

But if I do it you want the same sigs you have right now?

maybe i didnt express well myself

example

20uskqq.jpg169j2ti.jpg

make one big signature out of 2

now ...my name doesnt have to be like that....i leave u the liberty of creation :P

try to make it like the sig u already made me (with the soldier)

SURPRISE ME

Nice work Zuthus.

Just wondering, are you making everything on your signs? I mean backgrounds, effects, renders etc. or you just add a text? If that is a secret then don't say it, i wouldn't break the Myth up :lol:

Coz i'm trying to learn (for like the 6th times) Photoshop. So i just would like to know if you could tell me how to do some effects.

PS : My current sign is made by myself B)

Zuthus can you make one for me, like that 1 of Scream?

U can choice about the background... And where the name will be set

Thanks,

Make him a different one, I want to stay original ^^

Nice work Zuthus.

Just wondering, are you making everything on your signs? I mean backgrounds, effects, renders etc. or you just add a text? If that is a secret then don't say it, i wouldn't break the Myth up :lol:

Coz i'm trying to learn (for like the 6th times) Photoshop. So i just would like to know if you could tell me how to do some effects.

PS : My current sign is made by myself B)

It depends on the sig.

I never get a wallpaper and just add text. Never.

There's 3 different ways I do sigs.

1. Get a nice looking Wallpaper, add some adjustments layers, some brushes or smudging.. and text

2. I do the background with the render, get a wallpaper smudge it or brush it, or whatever it looks good. And add a render. +Adjustments layers and some smudging , brushing.

3. I get a wallpaper, add some adjustements layers. Add render and adjustements layers. + text

That's the basics. There's other tools I use too , Like the Dodge Tool, Burn Tool. And there are A LOT of brushing techniques , smudging techniques. SometimesI found a wallpaper so good that I just add lighting effects and adjustments layers. Like my second signature. I do 50% of the effects: Lightnng effects, giving main render more focus, smudge, splatter brushes and giving a better quality to the sig and other stuff but it's a too long list.

If you want I can do a quick tutorial explaining a little bit and postng some nice websites I learned from.

Zuthus can you make one for me, like that 1 of Scream?

U can choice about the background... And where the name will be set

Thanks,

Well I won't do one with the same render and bg. All sigs have to be different. But you want terror theme?

@zuthus

sure make him different, but exactly i meaned that moving Signature ;)

terror theme sounds good,

THanks

I'll do a try now , but sometimes it doesn't look ok at the first try. Please dont request so many gif sigs, it takes a lot of time :)Just one per person please!

Ok some tips here to save me time. i'm having too many signature request. So take a look at this to save me some time, doesn't matter if you don't believe me, I have a life. :)

1. You should know I love doing signatures, but don't abuse.

2. Please when you request give me something to start with. Example: a particular game, serie or a theme.

3. Don't request like a sig per day, you should know I'm spending my time on this. So please if you don't like my work or want to change something, say it to me, but don't expect to have it in the moment.

4. Please only post requests in this topic. If you have any questions use PM's. Exceptions: Feedbacks, like Thank You, I love it! Or some changes you want to do.

5. I'm doing the best I can so if you don't like my work don't go bitching or whining because you like more the other signature you saw in other request.

6. Please don't tell me, I want a signature like the one he has. Every signature is different. So tell me something, read 2.

Thank you.

Also if you can fill this:

What is the signature about?

-

The size of the signature in pixels?

-

The colour combination you prefer?

-

The text you want on the signature?

-

Anything I should avoid?

-

I'm going to post this in the first post, too.