Windows Spatial Sound Headset fixed static on Home TV

I've been having static in my TV monitor sense the update on Windows 10 build 17763 and was getting annoyed with my desktop recorder having static + sound lag I turned this on & it went away

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/coreaudio/spatial-sound

This is what gets me is it's made for headset wouldn't have even thought of turning this on until after reading these highlighted lines

Windows Sonic for Audio Renderers
Many audio renderers target a Windows Audio Session API (WASAPI) IAudioClient endpoint, where the application feeds buffers of mixed and format-conformed audio data to a WASAPI audio sink; the delivered buffers are then consumed for mixing with other clients, final system-level processing, and rendering.

Windows Sonic spatial endpoints are implemented as ISpatialAudioClient, which has many similarities to IAudioClient. It supports static sound objects forming a channel bed, with support for up to 8.1.4.4 channels (8 channels around the listener – Left, Right, Center, Side Left, Side Right, Back Left, Back Right, and Back Center; 1 low frequency effects channel; 4 channels above the listener; 4 channels below the listener). And it supports dynamic sound objects, which can be arbitrarily positioned in 3D space.

The general implementation coding pattern for ISpatialAudioClient is:

Create static and/or dynamic audio objects. <----- Like really why lol it was doing that before It was turned on XD
Feed each object’s audio buffer each frame so the system can render it.
Update dynamic objects’ 3D positions on demand – as frequently (or infrequently) as the app desires.

Note that the current output format (speakers or headphones; Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos) is abstracted from the above implementation – the app developer can focus on spatial sound without needing to pivot based on format. Apps that do want their behavior to diverge based on output format can query the format in use, but the abstraction means an app is not required to handle these formats.

Microsoft is becoming increasing difficult to keep straight with updates that keep changing the system Im thinking of never updating again.

• Like 1