Yoda's home

UWereChosenone

There aren't many modifiable games left out there in the world...ET and Jedi Academy, Outcast are very few options left. They are very limited engines and mapping a hut where you spend most your time crawling or laying down isn't easy in such dated engines... 

But we don't have much to work with anymore. So, I'm tempted to open up Radiant and give it a shot again. For starters making such a terrain is a rather difficult task but I've just had a brain storm how to pull such a thing off. Mapping a swamp with thick jungle growth isn't the easiest thing to do in Enemy Territory...

The hut itself I have attempt many times. I know the layout pretty well. I've done some research into it and have attempted to map it many times in the past. This time around I would try to go for an accurate as possible depiction of the hut. Easier said than done of course but I'd like to give it a go. 

I'm starting college soon and no doubt will be working full time. I started a Temple of Doom Indiana Jones map, never finished it... I may start this project and I finish either project I may be 50 years old before I do so... :D No one has EVER mapped a decent representation of Yoda's hut before. There was a great 3d Model out there for some time but as far as I can tell it's gone now... 

I'll see if I can find it.  I've found it, this is the BEST absolute best 3D Model of Yoda's hut ever created but it was never used for any gaming projects and I'm not sure it could even be used in GTK Radiant...| Perhaps it could be used in Unreal 4 engine but I don't even know how to mod in that, do you guys?

https://blenderartists.org/t/yodas-hut/694369 

Edited by UWereChosenone