Avengers Endgame - Official Trailer

Siwex89

• 1 month later...

The one before this movie made me so mad, lol. I have never read the comic books so when I was in the theaters and then half the universe dies....I was like NNNNNOOOOOOOOO

Loved Avengers Infinity wars...1H 45min in is the best bit and gave me goosebumps.

One thing that does baffle me though is that if Thanos wipes out half of all life (so animals, trees, plants etc etc) then surely the problem of finite resources and too many mouths to feed would still be exactly the same?? In which case its a bit pointless wiping out half of all life as nothing would change.

Will wait and watch End game though and see how they fix it.....Captain Marvel is first though, looks good. 

• Like 1

I could be wrong, but I think that the whole point of wiping out half of life was just humans and aliens. So you would have all of the resources but only half of the resource consumers....thereby prolonging the universe two fold. What's crazy is Antman being stuck in the sub-atomic dimension. Talk about a crazy prison!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...