Pre-Gamescom ends with a Bang!

Fearless News

So, Ladiesand Gentlemen! It’s that time of year again where everyone is getting ready forone of the biggest gaming conventions ever. I feel honored and very proud torepresent DICE and Battlefield at this years Gamescom 2010.

As thepreparations have been set and the ball is in motion, it’s safe to say we aregoing to have something great for people this year, and if you can't make it, I'll make sure you don't miss out by uploding videos on youtube, blogging and also twittering about the latest on Gamescom!

As theCommunity Manager, it is my job to manage the Community and receive feedbackfor the Battlefieldseries. That is still only half of what I do. My role atDICE goes hand in hand with my ambitions as a gamer and a key figure inCommunity Communications. That is to evolve the Community. Make it a biggerplace and also make it the best Community out there. I have already seen whatthe Battlefield Community is capable of and I know we are on our way tosomething really great.

In order tomanage the very large BF Community with millions of fans and players, one mustengage all parties and hear their voices. Sometimes it can be tricky toactually listen to everyone at once, that is why I have been browsing aroundquite a lot and stumbled upon one site that caught my attention very fast.

Girlgamer.This site is brilliant and also points out the very essence of that gaming is in no way gender-related. That is why I am pushing this fact at Gamescom andeverywhere I go, I will keep pushing it until it is acknowledged. Female gamersshould never feel left out since they are as natural and important to thegaming community as the other groups such as competitive players and/or casualplayers. So make your voices heard Ladies! Call the shots and defeatstereotypes!

If you’regoing to Gamescom, make sure to meet up with me and have a few words and giveme your ideas.

And to end this message with a bang, I give you a really awesome video made by our very own Forum member R3CLAIMED.

(Please visit the site to view this media)

To followme at Gamescom, check out these sites!

www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

http://www.youtube.com/user/DICEBattlefield#p/p

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/

aggbug.aspx?PostID=29357

View the full article