Community Wednesday #7

Community Wednesday #7

For thisweeks Community news I am announcing a twitter exclusive competition. So if youdon't have twitter, you should sign up and participate.

I've justgotten my hands on these amazing really rare merchandise from all our old games(going back to BF 1942). Now, since I don't want to keep these things formyself (only the cool stuff), I'm going to give this out to the Community. Inorder to participate, you need to:

1. FollowOfficialBFBC2 on twitter

2. Followzh1nt0 on twitter

3. Followinstructions on the zh1nt0 twitter account.

Thistwitter exclusive competition is open for everyone and winners will be randomlyselected out of all retweets. The higher your veteran status is, the higherchance you have of winning some cool apparel. This give-away will keep on goinguntil I run out of stock and that won't happen in a while so I suggest youbrush up your veteran statuses and get a chance to win some awesome stuff. The twitter competition will start at thursday the 5th of August at 10:00 CET and ends the same day at 16:00 CET.

For thisweek, I'm giving out a really cool nostalgic Battlefield 1942 T-shirt (Size L). It's signed with DICE autographs on the back :).

bf1942_5F00_tshirt_5F00_schwarz_5F00_far

Also, asyou already know, I play actively on PC and enjoy the game together with theCommunity on different servers and VOIP adresses. This is a great way for us toget to know eachother and it's also a great way of gathering info about thegame and hear your opinions on it. 

aggbug.aspx?PostID=28939

View the full article