Community Wednesday Update #6 and VIP Map Pack 5

Vip Map Pack 5

AlrightLadies and Gentlemen.

The VIP Map Pack 5 is out!

Fight for control of M-COM stations in White Pass Rush Mode
Capture and hold tactical positions as Nelson Bay is enhanced with ConquestMode

The map pack is available with the VIP code which is included in every new copyof Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase onevia the in-game store

Tonight is also the big DICE event. Remember to follow these twitters listeddown here in order to see where we are playing.

www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

www.twitter.com/Bazajaytee

www.twitter.com/demize99

Schedulefor the Game Night:

18-19 - Clanhost.nl Synge | Conquest | Normal *

19-22 - Official DICE Server **

*This server will be restarted right before DICE-playersjoining.

** These server will restart after every round in order for everyone tobe able to join.

Gamescom 2010

I havereceived loads of questions about GamesCom 2010 and the anser is"yes" I am going. With me I'm bringing my laptop and other stuff torecord and publish stuff on our Blog. Live videos, interviews, pictures andalso interesting stories :)

The Community

Having myposition at DICE, I don't just feel that I am a part of this huge company thatmakes blockbuster shooters, but I also feel that I am a part of the Community,sharing their ideas, expectations and experiences in the game.

I've joineda lot of different teamspeak servers and played a lot of games with theCommunity and I am always greeted as one of them. I was recently asked abouthow I felt when browsing the forums and what I think of the Community ingeneral and all I can say is that I have a lot of respect and a lot of love forthe BF Community, no matter which game or platform.

What I ammissing in the Community though are girl gamers. So if you are a girl gamer orknow any female gamers, mix it up! Join the forums, follow my twitter and let'sset up an awesome gaming session!

Since this Community is very big and active with a lot of players, thereare naturally loads of sites to visit. If you're interested in browsingdifferent forums and different sites, here are a few links. Stop by and sayhello :).

www.bf-news.de

German Battlefield Community site

www.badcompany2.se

Swedish Bad Company site

http://badcompany2.com.au/

Austrailian BF Community.

As you allknow, the BF scene is spread across many countries. I would like to get to knowa lot of people from different parts of the world so keep the questions comingand keep joining the game-events that take place :). Keep joining twitter andthe EA UK forums. Also, don't forget to check the official BF Blog for updates.

aggbug.aspx?PostID=28459

View the full article