The Battle of the Big Eight

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am very proud to announce that EpsilonEsports, who are known for their successes in the BFBC2 scene from winning Dreamhack, the ESL cups andfinishing second in i39, are running an invitational cup for BFBC2 on PC andhave invited the 7 most successful teams in BFBC2 history. There will be atotal of 8 teams battling it out on different maps to determine who is therightful champion of the BFCB2 title.

Most of theteams who are competing have won the biggest tournaments in their respectiveregion and are therefore considered to be the top teams.

I myself, am very excited about this tournament since I think it's a great idea to involveother teams globally. This also shows that our community is very creative whenit comes to competitions and I have no doubt of this being one of the besttournaments from the Battlefield-scene.

Thetournament runs from the 18th of July to the 8th of August so if you're interestedin Electronic Sports this is real nailbiter. Even if you're not interested inEsports, you should watch this as well, it's not everyday we get to see so manygood teams in one small tournament.

Good luckto all of the teams!

http://www.epsilon-esports.org/index.asp?page=article&id=160

If you have any questions or comments regarding this post, you can contact me at www.twitter.com/zh1nt0 

aggbug.aspx?PostID=27648

View the full article