[!!!!!] BC2 Server spamming map rotate

Duckie

title says it all.. new map loads, and then server loads the next map before anyone can join... lol.. its pretty funny actually... can anyone fix?? *looks at war* =]

Problem fixed guys. This leads me to tell you all something i should have made known before. I use random players names to camp the server. When the server is totally empty and a brand new player joins it it brings the server to the top of the play now list. Which instantly directs 4 to 10 people to the server at that moment. I have been using this technique to popoulate the server for the past few weeks and it works great! The problem is that when the server fills up FA members with admin are kicking me thinking that there is no longer a need for a camper. The problem is that then once the server dies out it goes back to 0. Where as if i were still camping once the server got down to just me it would shoot back to the top of the list and repopulate. Someone kicked me sometime on Friday. but i was gone for the weekend. eventually the pc wound up back on the BC guardian screen but the idle program i use to camp was still runnung. this caused the server to continually cycle through maps until i returned today. i have asked many others before and i will ask again PLEASE DONT KICK ME FROM THE SERVER FULL OR NOT!