PlayStation Dev: “Wow. Sony is working non stop"

Night Hunter

1713120_0.jpg

It is well known that “PlayStation

Taking to twitter, developer Sophie Houlden said “Since becoming a licensed PlayStation developer […] I’ve learned, WOW SONY IS WORKING NON STOP. I see all this crap getting done by them and i’m here marathoning Agent Carter whilst grinding in FFXIII and I look bad in comparison”.

news 1.JPG

news 2.JPG

Several other developers joined Sophie in her praise of Sony and the PlayStation team including Deborah Westwick from Team 17;

news3.JPG

Sophie Houlden has yet to release a game on a PlayStation platform but is the developer behind the addictive Western Quick Draw Shooter Bang! Bang! Bang! and the time bending puzzle game Rose and Time.

• Like 1

i can't remember where saw an articule than they was talking about the dev of sony  ago but this remember something of it......

never mind it was in tweeter i aaw pictures and reimind it

Edited by Destroyer254
  • Like 1