overall opinions of BF2:BC?

TwoCrows

So i was a massive fan of all the previous Battlefield games, and played them almost to exclusion (first battlefield, BF1942 and expansions, BF2) for quite a long time. I was truly a terror in the sky with all the air medals (plane and heli) with massive K:D ratios for air. I really enjoyed the games but after the regular servers I played on shut down I ended up in a bunch of total trash places for months where people would TK you out of vehicles just for spite or other ass-hattery. I ended up spending a lot more time in COD4 (and have for the past couple years).

I love the speed factor in COD4 but I miss the elements of the battlefield series.

Overall, for you folks who played the previous ones like me, is bad company as fun?

I have only played single player so far, But thought it was a great game! The single player was a little short, but still awesome. Can't wait to try some multiplayer..

wow my homie 420 finally shows his face. :yahoo

Imo it is an awesome game though some things are lacking. Im sure you have seen the post with people making fun and bitching about some of the problems with game. Don't expect much from the server browser, its useless. Overall I liked it better than MW2 and would recommend to all people who have played the battlefield series. You got to love how you can demolish just about everything in the game.