Fast and Furious 7

BaL30n

I went to watch it yesterday. Honestly, the best movie experience I have ever had !!

The flow, the crew, the story - awesome. It has its "oh shit" moments aswell as thewholecrowd laughter.

Also a hit on the nail with sending Paul away with respect - I'm not ashamed to admit that it brought a tear into my eyes, and no, I'm not a crybaby.

If you are planning to watch it, go to the cinema, don't wait for a download, it's worth every penny ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8UCI7r1Aqw

• Like 2

I saw the movie on Friday and GOD i loved it. <3

It's a really really good Ending for the Fast & Furious Series  -  but is there an End??

The movie is a good mix of Action, a little bit Comedy, a little bit Romance and of course really fast, cool-designed and powerful cars.

The only thing i would complain ( just a little way of ), is the huge amount of explosions :D

I thought " Ok, Am I in a Michael Bay movie ?? "

The End made me really sad, like Confi already said. But I think Paul would love this movie.

But all in all, I can say - go to the cinema an see this movie ( only if you like the series )

Edited by ChillyCheep
  • Like 2

I seen it yesterday I thought it was one of the best they made but it was also the saddest film with it being Paul walkers last one and I have hears they could be making up go ten of these films

• Like 2

I watched it yesterday. And really I would like to describe how amazing this movie is, but the words haven't been invented yet. :D

For me this is and will be the best movie in 2015. 

• Like 1

well i like that type of movies but i dont have time to go to cinema :/
im glad you like it so i know that movie is awesome ! :)

Bal3

Edited by BaL30n