Path of Exile - Giveaway for the needy ones

10Tacle

Hay!

I used to dwell some time in this Path of Exile, www.pathofexile.com for anyone not knowing.

As I've done all I wanted to achieve in this season, I'll  have a giveaway if you're interested.

Both temporary leagues have some cash, items etc. and in standard league I don't play at all but have leftovers from years ago.

Just post up your IGN like @10Tacle and I'll try to hit you up!

big fat edit: This is for F|Amily members and friends of the Fearless Assassins exclusively. Please refrain from posting as a total stranger :-) thx

Hay!

I used to dwell some time in this Path of Exile, www.pathofexile.com for anyone not knowing.

As I've done all I wanted to achieve in this season, I'll  have a giveaway if you're interested.

Both temporary leagues have some cash, items etc. and in standard league I don't play at all but have leftovers from years ago.

Just post up your IGN like @10Tacle and I'll try to hit you up!

Hey there! Nice of you to do such a thing :3

@blekanese

• 1 month later...

Hey there! Nice of you to do such a thing :3

@blekanese

@SoifonxLove

Sorry guys

this is not meant for total strangers to register and post one ingame name :-) there are enough such giveaways on the reddit channel of PoE. Editing OP now.