XP reset and LVL down

mr. Drunky

Hey all,

Today my lvl was taken adn my xp was reseted. As i heared from Ure member "U dont need me any more as admin" or such. As a reason why i heared "we dont trust Sky-e". Ok, 1 behave bad, but still i doesnt say anything about my clan or its members. 2nd: ok wanna take my lvl? ok, we discust it on forum, but why U reseted my xp?

Cheers

Drunky

Are you here asking again for levels? Why levels are so important for you?

I can confirm both of the sentenses: i dont need your service as level 4 admin any longer. Also, i dont trust in any SKy-e member for the time being.

Also, i reset your xp to prevent an event that is happening lately. I wont tell you the reason, we have an internal discussion about the topic. Plus, i will take the xp from every sKy-e player until i find out what i am looking for. If im wrong, i will set levels and xp back to every of you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

• Like 7

Level reinstated to 1 and xp given (50,000) in server Silent 1 to both players, Ambush and you sir, Mr. Drunky. I will set the same settings to Ambush in Hardcore server as soon as possible. If one of you have more xp, send me a pm with the latest screenshot you have and i will set it.

As i promised, im giving back what i took from both of you, except that you are no longer level 4 admin. My humble apologies for the inconveniences to both of you.

However, Ambush is already warned by admins because he constantly talk in other language in main chat. In case we catch him doing the same thing again, we will mute him ASAP and every time for a longer period of time.

• Like 4