Its not quite the same game as first one was due to turn based gameplay is no more.  But I like it a lot.

As a tactical shooter with strategy elements on world map its "funfilling" to see short\longterm goals paying out. Best moment so far is clearing a bar- on tactical screen ordered 15 min 2 guys on door on stairs, 1 throwing nade, taking point and turning left on door, then start hail of fire with pump action shotgun. 2nd one coming right after and stopping on doorway, spraying rifle in bursts. Meanwhile under a window I positioned a sniper taking 3 enemies full attention on windows. (sniper really didnt hit a thing but main goal was to distract). So after long planning in 5 secs its over, 2 guys shooting and missing a lot as its in this game even with shotty in point blank but by the time enemies turned around and discovered what hit them the nade went off, in correct distance clearing the room but leaving my team untouched.

1:0 to me against bad Alurco queen Deidranna this time:D

PS. got it on steam sale and for ~5€ theres more fun and swearing(it takes a lot of save games and hours to advance) than you pay for.

PS2. Anybody want to start discussion about ruining original JA should take a look what was made with Syndicate- Bullfrog vs this EA shooter;) liked the shooter also but those are 2 totally different games.