The drunk board

Krise

I've been fighting my alcohol problem for about 4 years now, and since I got such a warm welcome to this community, I might as well drip my problems all over here then.

It all started when I left my childhood gamer friends slowly in 2009 because I was afraid of becoming an outcast, even though I've known them since I was a child. They were my best friends.

Back then I lived in a small village (about 1000 people.) So me and my brother moved in to a bigger town,. (about  200 000 people) We moved in with a girl (I met this girl about a month before we moved in) and her mother. We wanted to get out of the small place because we were literally being beat and discriminated in our little town.

We had lots of good times in the bigger town, parties, weed, drugs etc. I was just starting my studies back then. I never touched the drugs, but the alcohol got a hold of me. I've met so many people along this shitty journey, and lost many on the way.

I'm thinking that maybe gaming is the way to go, rather than drinking.

I dont know about you, but share your drunk stories with me (:

I hope you'll find some comfort here, and the game will help you.
The forum allows to discuss and find friends.
And yes the game is better than alcohol.

I wish you the best :)

Like we always say : we are a F|Amily ;)

Edited by AnG3L
  • Like 1