Rust Server?

Nick0of0many

Hello guys, i dont know how many people from FA who is actually playing Rust or has it. but i think it could be cool if we either found a server where we started playing on alot, or if FA made a server for rust?!
Just an idea

I don't play Rust, but it'd probably be more realistic if you found a server to play on. I think DD is a bit skeptical about opening new servers, as too many in the past have failed. But I'm sure if he was presented with a game with great potential and a large player-base that would play Rust of a while, rather than just for a few months. 

So if we add new server what's going to happen down 2 months? I keep adding servers and they keep going in waste.. People get exited, use it and then waist...   

If you really want a server for a game that there isn't already a server for, in my opinion you should seriously take the time to build a case for it, talk to FA members (of all ranks), and maybe look up how other Rust servers are doing. You'd have to prove that it can be successful for at least a year. 

Just my opinion..

EDIT: I'm not saying a Rust server isn't possible, by any means. I'm saying you'd have to work with the idea for a while, y'know?

Edited by Daliger