GTA IV

MRMX

I got it at ps3 and pc,pc plays way better,only after uve played the same missions 1/2 times its getting boring,soon the DLC comes to the ps3 and pc :)

the lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony,now i rly feel like playing again..

• 2 months later...

i'm playing it now lolz.. i never finished the missions; just opened up all the islands and then stole cars and caused mayhem until fallout 3 came out.

then my kid deleted my savegames.. so this time i'm finishing the storylines.

awesome game. sure there are things i wish they had done, things i wish were built into the game, but no game is perfect. this is one game def. worth the $60 to buy ( don't steal it online; it really is worth owning ) and absolutely able to pick it up 2 years later and still enjoy immensely.

for that matter GTA 3, vice city and SA are all still fun to play, 10 years later.

who complains about boring missions? it's GTA, dummy. we don't play it for the missions ( although the storyline is very good ) -- look at me, 2 years later and only now am i getting around to trying the missions!!

yeah anyone who doesn't own a GTA game, you should go buy one. now.