Anyone play League of Legends?

Atheist

Well I recently discovered this game and I fricken love it! The only problem is that I dont really have a team to play with which is the whole point of the game lol. So if anyone plays let me know! Id be more than happy to play with anyone and even win some considering I usually get matched with trolls or noobs haha

i used to play LoL, i recommend you to use lux ( she can basically play any role ), morgana ( bot support ), draven ( cary ), vain ( cary ), ziggs ( anywhere ), pantheon ( top lane ), lee sin OP anywhere, and yasuo used to be a great mid laner, not sure what hes like these days :) hope this helped

i used to play LoL, i recommend you to use lux ( she can basically play any role ), morgana ( bot support ), draven ( cary ), vain ( cary ), ziggs ( anywhere ), pantheon ( top lane ), lee sin OP anywhere, and yasuo used to be a great mid laner, not sure what hes like these days :) hope this helped

OH cmon you can't forget Teemo, everyone loves Teemo xD

• Like 1

oh and also the annoying girl with the spear, i forgot her name but if you got a good aim with it, she can dominate the game :) she can also transform into a tiger or something, great to use for quick dodges & getaways

oh and also the annoying girl with the spear, i forgot her name but if you got a good aim with it, she can dominate the game :) she can also transform into a tiger or something, great to use for quick dodges & getaways

nidalee yeah riot buffed her when he was already good now op :P

and i play on euw - yellowflas lvl 30 acc i play mostly rankeds im at gold atm hoping to be plat soon

nidalee yeah riot buffed her when he was already good now op :P

and i play on euw - yellowflas lvl 30 acc i play mostly rankeds im at gold atm hoping to be plat soon

dang, they made her even more OP than she already was? she needed a nerf back when i still played, now instead they gave her a buff o.O

Teemo is mine

Twisted Fate is mine

Yasuo is mine

Sejuani is mine 

Yi is mine

Apart from that you can play with anyone else :) Obviously they are the easiest champs to get your head around but a good beginner champ is Yi or garen

• Like 1

Teemo is mine

Twisted Fate is mine

Yasuo is mine

Sejuani is mine 

Yi is mine

Apart from that you can play with anyone else :) Obviously they are the easiest champs to get your head around but a good beginner champ is Yi or garen

Draven > Teemo

Draven > TF

Draven > Yasuo

Draven > Sejuani

Draven > Yi

Draven > ALL :D