Jane and Lisbon say they love eachother.

In the final episode of the 6th season which came out yesterday, Jane tells Lisbon that he loves her and she says she feels the same way. They kiss at the end of the episode. I'm talking about The Mentalist btw.

video (i couldnt find any with better quality yet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQxfkYp6NY

We still dont know if The Mentalist is going to continue or is this the end, atleast that's what Simon Baker (Jane) said on Ellen show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRUew1p7Qo

I hope that it still goes on, but if this is the end then i just wanna say that it was awesome!

• Like 1

I hate you D:

SPOILER ALERT would be nice :P  Never got to see this >.<

Figured it would happen sooner or later. If they continue, I just hope it doesn't ruin the series like cuddy/house.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I hate you D:

SPOILER ALERT would be nice :P  Never got to see this >.<

Figured it would happen sooner or later. If they continue, I just hope it doesn't ruin the series like cuddy/house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>The following comment may contain spoiler of Dr.House<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

house was the reason I moved to animes loool, I expected a better end, because for me the show ended right after he crashed into her house. I'm keeping the mentalist to watch it when college starts again, sooo thanks for the epic spoiler xD although it was quite expected .....