Photography in night

Syne Ayako

ah you got me there lol. good joke ! (cough)

Great picture. Looks like a heart .

one more i uploaded but it's not taken in night. It's picture from a big ass Rhino-Grasshopper in the jungle of Costa Rica.

It was raining and pretty dark so I think this picture is allowed in this thread :D

costa_rica.jpg

Edited by .'-SkuLLy
  • Like 1

The Caelifera are a suborder of insects belonging to the order Orthoptera ie crickets and grasshoppers belong. The group is also known as the true locusts, because they have relatively short antennas in comparison with the only other group of the rightwings, the ensifera . This last group includes all katydids and crickets. 

The Caelifera include all typical locusts like the locusts. Also all locusts belong to this group. Most species have wings, though these are a number of species too small to fly.

Well, if you look at the picture I took, you can see this insect has no antennas whatsoever., only that rhino thing.

I think I accidently took image of an unknown species back then haha

Also tried to google this creature but cant find anything bout it.

Gonna send it to National Geographic :D

Edited by .'-SkuLLy
  • Like 1