Terrain Generator?

a pole

Hey there, I am looking to start on a new map and utilize some open-air designing, does anyone know a good terrain generator? Using the one in gtk I have really only utilized the bitmap extractor which seemed to offer the most control. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance all.

for wolf et there aint one, you could try fate, but i prefer to just cut some triangles and do it manually, its much easier and you have full control fate is ok but lacks a way of working on a map with anything other than terrain and that makes it near impossible to line anything up. Also it doesn't keep things on a logical grid and trying to edit it latter is almost as impossible.

best bet IMO is to take a square in grid 9(or what you need) cut it into 2 triangles and group it then clone and rotate/repeat and then move stuff around by vertex, try to keep to the grid from the top and stay away from numbers lower then 4, fuel dump is a good example for seeing what i mean