WASHINGTON DC DECRIMINALIZES POT!!!!!!!!!!!

narc

I absolutely agree with the most opinions here, but please people, no fallacies...

Cannabis is a drug. It's not a hard drug so I do not have a problem with it. People enjoy themselves while using it, same as by eating (often unhealthy) things.

Our society has developed a hatred against every life-shortening thing. Rather live a happy life of 60 years than 100 years of boredom, is my answer to this.

But please, let's not deny the negative effects...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-179264/Cannabis-kills-30-000-year.html

Bad source, I know. But as much as I dislike advantages to be ignored, I dislike fallacies praising cannabis to heaven. Cannabis was the narcotic found most in drivers blood when causing a deathly accident (after alcohol). 20% of them actually had taken some sort of drug.

Yes, "don't drive then". Same applies for alcohol. Drugs kill, just like many other things. Please don't deny it.

I agree. I was making the case from a health aspect, not stupidity and accidents on the road. But your point is well taken.

Edit: Though to be fair, inhaling combustibles in and of itself isn't healthy for you

A step into the right direction, congratulation.

I'm really glad to see that people slowly realize the prohibition isn't the right way. We waste tons of money fighting it, smokers beign send to prison for possession - may became a victims there or real criminals - both ways we (society) lose! Remember also that prohibition result with a low quality merchandise - no quality control or competition when it's banned.