Humble Weekly: Bohemian Interactive (Arma 2 W/Day Z)

SiD

Just thought I'd throw this out there. Pay $1 for:

Arma Gold

Arma Tactics

Take on Helicopters

UFO: Afterlight

Alpha Prime

Arma 2

Beat the Average of $6 for

Carrier Command

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead

Day Z (Which is free on Steam, but you need Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead to play it).

I am posting this because many people ask about Day Z. I always say steer clear of it for now, because it's in Alpha and very buggy. not worth $30. If you want to give Day Z a shot and save some money, I highly recommend this bundle. It's only $6 and gives you a chance to play the Day Z mod for 1/5 of the cost.  Not only that but Arma series has been hailed as one of the best military tactical shooters going. For $6 you can't beat the nice diversity of games :)

Even the Day Z mod is a little buggy in its current state. But from what I've played, it'd fairly fun. Hoping stand alone will be 10x better when it's finished!

Check it out!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Edited by SiD the Vicious
  • Like 1

Just thought I'd throw this out there. Pay $1 for:

Arma Gold

Arma Tactics

Take on Helicopters

UFO: Afterlight

Alpha Prime

Arma 2

Beat the Average of $6 for

Carrier Command

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead

Day Z (Which is free on Steam, but you need Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead to play it).

I am posting this because many people ask about Day Z. I always say steer clear of it for now, because it's in Alpha and very buggy. not worth $30. If you want to give Day Z a shot and save some money, I highly recommend this bundle. It's only $6 and gives you a chance to play the Day Z mod for 1/5 of the cost.  Not only that but Arma series has been hailed as one of the best military tactical shooters going. For $6 you can't beat the nice diversity of games :)

Even the Day Z mod is a little buggy in its current state. But from what I've played, it'd fairly fun. Hoping stand alone will be 10x better when it's finished!

Check it out!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Awesome find!! Thanks!