Forum Category Expansion: Politics

SiD

Sup?

Just a minor suggestion that might be killer- A Politics category or an Underground category for posting hot button topics. Shit people are gonna debate or argue over.

Jes' sayin'. I go into the lounge to browse and see some shit that isn't fit for everyday civil discussion. Ya think of a lounge, you think of a chill place to relax, right? Then ya see topics about gun control, American healthcare, Edward Snowden, George Zimmerman etc

These are topics that are gonna piss someone off, and ain't fit for a chill place like a lounge. I just think it'd be groovy for you guys to have a subforum for political or controversial debates. That way it ain't shoved down everyone's throats in a popular spot.

Before anyone comes in with ' Don't read it then':: I try not to, but god damn. When it's right there in the lounge, it's a tad hard not to. Especially when the title of the topic ain't clear on the subject matter.  I've also always been a pretty argumentative person, so I try to steer clear of this shit. hah

Sorry if anyone thinks I'm infringin' on their right for discussion, but I think this suggestion would be beneficial for all. It would also give people a place to go to debate if they enjoy that sort of thing, ya know?

Thanks for reading at least!

• Like 1

No matter what the topic is, someone, somewhere, will be offended by it.

There's a group somewhere that thinks video games are the devil's work or something stupid like that.

I'm not quite sure we need another forum at this time. At least not for the small number of topics that are currently posted about.

• Like 2

Well, it could be good to have it. Sure, people will get offended, but that's what politics are for right? To debate. But then again, there are actually people out there that get easily offended by it, almost as bad as offending a religious person.