Website question

Aigle

Anyone know what has been used to build this website: http://www.habitations-bpg.com/

I thought it was flash but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Its a flash site. Right click any where on the page and look at the bottom.

Any idea how much it would cost to do a website like that?

I don't want to waste my time on doing websites. So I have to recommend a website designer for the boyfriend of my mother. That website is their old website when he had a partner. Now they are closing that company and they both go by themself. However he still need a website like that one. Since I hate to do graphic stuff and that I never did flash, I won't do it. But I need to know how much it would cost them to make a new one kinda like that.

That site's absolutely terrible. If you do get it remade, make sure it doesn't go in Flash - Do they even get visitors (non-direct) to that website?

A whole site like that could be redesigned/built for around £1250 going through a design agency, simply through the amount of pages. Feel free to get in touch if you want something doing professionally for a lot less, and I'm sure we could work something out.

I really have no idea on pricing but I found this link that may help you get a ball park figure. Also it shows the estimated time to perform each action if you are looking to hire someone by the hour. Hope this helps

http://www.designquote.net/html/dq_estimate_wizard.cfm