=365= Jumbo Checking In.

=365= Jumbo

Hey, I'm Jumbo (Nick), I am a member of the clan =365= Insomnia. A few of your members including RainerCastle and WarNinja play on our Wake Island server, so I figured I stop by and introduce myself to you guys. As you guys know or at least the ones that play Bf2, your clan name is mentioned in the loading screen to our server. You guys are welcomed to play on our server anyitme, because most that have played there have been respectful as well as made friends with a few of the =365= members. I dont really have much to say, just thought I stop by, you guys are more than welcome to check it out register and make yourselves at home there. Otherwise, I'll see you guys on the battlefield.

-Nick

• Like 1

Glad to see you stopped by our forums Nick. Thanks for the love on you server loading screen. You need to use the "I" insead of the "|" in our tag. for some reason the "|" is recognized as "return" so our tag is split between two lines lol. You guys have a great clan and its nice that we can be friends! Your clan is as welcome on our servers as we are on yours. Welcome all =365= and see you one the battlefield!

• Like 1